Have a Rinnai Hot Water System Troubleshooting Query?
Well, you’ve come to the right place. Here at Jim’s Plumbing, we specialise in the troubleshooting of your Rinnai hot water system. We operate 24/7 every day of the year and can even be at your door within the hour*. No job is too big or too small for our team of local experts in Adelaide, Melbourne, Sydney, Canberra, Geelong, Brisbane and Perth.
Rinnai Fault Codes
If you have a Rinnai hot water heater installed then you will notice the self-diagnostic Rinnai error codes that appear should a fault occur with the system. If there is a problem with your Rinnai hot water heater, the unit will diagnose the issue and a fault code will flash on the digital, or status, monitor of the hot water temperature controller. Some of the most common fault codes include:
- Rinnai error code 10 – air intake or blockage issue
- Rinnai error code 11 – no ignition or no gas supply
- Rinnai error code 12 – flame failure or low gas flow
- Rinnai error code 14 – flame safety device triggered
- Rinnai error code 19 – electrical grounding issue
- Rinnai error code 25 – condensate pipe blockage
- Rinnai error code 32 – thermistor fault
- Rinnai error code 61 – fan motor issue
- Rinnai error code 79 – burner sensor issue
- Rinnai error code LC – build up inside of the heat exchange
Our plumbers complete ongoing Rinnai training to ensure they are always up to date with the latest fault finding techniques. We also provide a Quality Assurance Guarantee on all workmanship that we complete. This means our plumbers will arrive on time, are well presented and complete the work to the highest quality. At Jim’s Plumbing, we supply, repair, service and install all Rinnai products.
Interest Free Rinnai Troubleshooting
We understand how unexpected the need for plumbing services can be, which is why we offer a range of interest free payment plans** to suit you. These plans require no upfront deposit and can be managed in weekly or fortnightly instalments. They have increased in popularity with our customers because of the flexibility they provide. The application process is simple and approval is usually granted within minutes. Your plumber can carry out the process on site and once it is approved, work can start straight away.
Booking a quality Rinnai troubleshooting plumber has never been so easy. Contact Jim’s Plumbing for quality work and outstanding customer satisfaction today!