Do you have a Rinnai error code 10 on your system?
Well, you’ve come to the right place. A Rinnai fault code 10 is an indication of either an issue with the air intake or a blocked flue. Your first step should always be turning your system on and off to see if the Rinnai fault code 10 has disappeared. If it hasn’t, check the vent system for blockages and other issues that could prevent airflow. If the Rinnai error code 10 is still showing after following these steps then it is time to call in a qualified technician for a repair on your hot water system. Our technicians operate 24/7, every day of the year and can even be at your door within the hour*. At Jim’s Plumbing, we specialise in all Rinnai related general maintenance and emergency issues. No job is too big or too small for our team of local experts.
Rinnai Heater Error Code 10 Troubleshooting
The Rinnai hot water error code 10 occurs on hot water systems because of various reasons, including:
- An issue with the venting system
- Incorrect installation of the venting sections
- Improper clearances around the venting system
- Dip switch for vent length installed at incorrect position
- Collapsed form sealant in the intake pipe
- Debris in the venting system
- Incorrect venting termination
- Restriction to the fan motor
- Insects or debris within the burner manifold
- Build-up between copper fins
- Incorrectly set high and low fire manifold pressures
- Manifold gas pressure or switch incorrectly set for current altitude
- Issues with the PC board
- Problems with the fan motor bearing
At Jim’s Plumbing, we recommend contacting one of our professionals to do the repairs for you. If your unit is under warranty, doing the work yourself, or disassembling your unit could void your warranty. We have over 25 years’ experience working with Rinnai products. We supply, repair, service and install all of their products. With $20 public liability insurance, we are the name you can trust. Our technicians operate in Adelaide, Melbourne, Geelong, Sydney, Canberra, Brisbane and Perth for all your Rinnai fault code 10 needs.
Interest Free Rinnai Plumber
We understand that Rinnai error code 10’s can occur at inconvenient times. At Jim’s Plumbing, we are pleased to offer a range of $0 deposit, interest free payment plans**. These plans have increased in popularity with our customers because of the flexibility they provide. We have weekly and fortnightly options to suit. Our technicians have the technology to set you up at your door because approval is granted within minutes. If you wish to find out more information you can contact us.