24 Hour Toilet Repairs
Here at Jim’s Plumbing, we are proud to operate 24/7, so if you need toilet repairs on a weekend or public holiday, we have got you covered. We can be at your house within an hour* in most cases because we aren’t in the business of keeping you waiting. Whether it’s just general maintenance or there are more major issues with your toilet, our team has the know-how to get your toilet operating efficiently.
Quality Toilet Repairs
Jim’s Plumbing is a reputable name within the plumbing industry. To ensure customer satisfaction, we work in line with our Quality Assurance Guarantee. As part of this guarantee, you benefit from:
- Fully qualified and licensed plumbers that undergo regular training – our plumbers are always up to date with the latest industry products and knowledge
- A 12 month warranty on all workmanship, parts and materials supplied and installed by us
- $20 million public liability insurance
- 15 years of experience
- State of the art technology in tracking and dispatch to ensure we are always on time
- Fixed prices whenever possible
- Certificates of compliance to prove we are always working in line with government standards and regulations
When it comes to your toilet repairs, don’t settle for anything less.
Toilet Repairs Cost
Toilet repairs are often something people put off as an unnecessary cost. But did you know a toilet constantly wasting water could cost you more money in the long run?
If there are other things you would rather spend your money on right this minute, don’t worry, we get it. Jim’s Plumbing can help you out on the financial front. It’s as simple as asking you plumber on site about our $0 deposit, interest free payment plans** that help spread the payments across weekly or fortnightly instalments, rather than one big sum upfront.
These payment plans have increased in popularity due to the flexibility they provide. The application process is simple, with most of our customers gaining approval within minutes. As soon as approval is granted, work can begin straight away.
Don’t put off your toilet repairs any longer. For any information regarding these plans, or to book one of our expert plumbers, call the team at Jim’s Plumbing today.