Fix Blocked Toilet
When you need a toilet plumber, contact Jim’s Plumbing. Toilets usually are one of the most used fixtures in your home and a blocked toilet is an all too common problem. While toilets are generally built to last, over years of use and constant movement, it is very common for their parts to wear out.
A toilet clog after flushing is probably one of the most common and irritating toilet issues, but it is not the only one. Other problems may be that your cistern is making strange noises, your toilet won’t flush or your issue might be a leaking toilet.
These problems can be caused by issues with your unit’s ball valve, the rubber on your flushing mechanism, rusted or corroded water inlet pipes or the rubber on flush pipes.
When you call one of our expert plumbers we can generally respond within an hour*. Once we are at your house, we are able to quickly establish the cause of your problem and replace the system or begin all toilet repairs immediately. We can also do leaking tap repairs, cistern repairs and cistern installations when required.
24 Hour Toilet Plumber
Our expert Jim’s Plumbers operate 24/7, every day of the year and can even be at your door within the hour*. In the case of a toilet plumbing emergency, there is only one name to call on.
We also offer a range of $0 interest free, payment plans**. These plans are very popular with our customers because of the flexibility they provide. Approval is often granted within minutes so there’s no waiting around on site for the job to begin.
When you need quality toilet plumbing you can trust, call on the Jim’s Plumbing team.
Quality Toilet Plumbing
Jim’s Plumbing is a reputable name within the plumbing industry. To ensure customer satisfaction, we work in line with our Quality Assurance Guarantee. As part of this guarantee, you benefit from:
- Fully qualified and licensed plumbers that undergo regular training – our plumbers are always up to date with the latest industry products and knowledge
- A 12 month warranty on all workmanship, parts and materials supplied and installed by us
- $20 million public liability insurance
- 15 years of experience
- State of the art technology in tracking and dispatch to ensure we are always on time
- Fixed prices whenever possible
- Certificates of compliance to prove we are always working in line with government standards and regulations