Fixing A Leaking Toilet
A leaking toilet can waste a surprising amount of water. We’ve been in the business of fixing toilet leaks for well over 15 years now, so we have all the experience necessary to fix your toilet in no time.
Sometimes a leaking toilet won’t always be very easy to detect. Here’s an easy way to test to see if water is always trickling into the bowl – put a few drops of food colouring into the cistern and wait to see if any of the food colouring finds its way down into the bowl. You can contact us straight away to get this fixed before your water bill suffers anymore.
Unfortunately, like many other home appliances, toilets will eventually wear out with use. The usual culprits in a toilet leak are:
- Base rubber
- Water inlet pipes
- Flapper valve
- Ball valve
And others. Your Jim’s plumber will be able to detect which part it is exactly and replace the part on the same day. All a part of our same day service. Jim’s Plumbing is a reputable name within the plumbing industry. To ensure customer satisfaction, we work in line with our Quality Assurance Guarantee. As part of this guarantee, you benefit from:
- Fully qualified and licensed plumbers that undergo regular training – our plumbers are always up to date with the latest industry products and knowledge
- A 12 month warranty on all workmanship, parts and materials supplied and installed by us
- $20 million public liability insurance
- 15 years of experience
- State of the art technology in tracking and dispatch to ensure we are always on time
- Fixed prices whenever possible
- Certificates of compliance to prove we are always working in line with government standards and regulations
Leaking Toilet Cost
Try not to worry too much about the cost side of things. Jim’s Plumbing has ways of making it a lot easier for you to manage the financial side of toilet leak repairs. For example, we offer $0 deposit, interest free payment plans** that can have your work done without you paying anything upfront. These are very handy and very easy to apply for, with no hoops to jump through. Just ask your plumber on site.
Contact us now for more information or to book a plumber for any toilet problems you may have.