Leaking Tap Services
Jim’s Plumbing is able to repair and service leaking taps as well as install all makes and models of tapware. It may be as simple changing a tap washer to fix your leaking tap, however, it is best to get a licensed plumber to check it out. Taps leaking is a serious issue, every day a leaking tap can waste 19 litres of water!
Our plumbers carry a basic range of mixer taps, bathroom taps, shower taps, basin taps, sink taps, laundry taps and bath taps. Dripping tap? No problem, at all. Our plumbers complete ongoing training to ensure they are trained in all the latest fault finding techniques and are able to repair a wide range of leaking tap issues.
At Jim’s Plumbing, we supply, service, repair and install all taps. We aim to provide a long term solution for your leaking taps. Stop typing in ‘tap leaking from spindle’ and ‘change washer in shower tap’ in Google. We have you covered. If your tap has tightened up and is hard to turn on – we can also help. We use and recommend hydro seal tap washers on all tapware as they are far longer lasting. The Jim’s Plumbing policy is that we always re-seat existing tapware. This results in a clean surface for the new washer to sit on.
Why Jim’s Plumbing?
Jim’s Plumbing is a reputable name within the plumbing industry. To ensure customer satisfaction, we work in line with our Quality Assurance Guarantee. As part of this guarantee, you benefit from:
- Fully qualified and licensed plumbers that undergo regular training – our plumbers are always up to date with the latest industry products and knowledge
- A 12 month warranty on all workmanship, parts and materials supplied and installed by us
- $20 million public liability insurance
- 15 years of experience
- State of the art technology in tracking and dispatch to ensure we are always on time
- Fixed prices whenever possible
- Certificates of compliance to prove we are always working in line with government standards and regulations
Jim’s Plumbing is the name you know and trust.
At Jim’s Plumbing, we understand that although leaking tap repairs are not the most expensive plumbing issue, you appreciate the flexibility of our $0 interest free, payment plans**. Approval is often granted within minutes so there’s no waiting around on site for the job to begin. We have weekly and fortnightly repayment options to suit your needs. Our plumbers have the technology to set you up for a payment plan at your door. If you would like to find out more information you can contact us or ask your plumber when they arrive.