24 Hour Electric Hot Water Services
Need assistance with your electric hot water? Jim’s Plumbing offers 24 hour emergency and general maintenance service for a range of electric hot water systems. Some of these include:
- Storage tank
- Continuous flow
- Boosted solar
- Heat pump
Whether you require a new system to replace one that is outdated or cannot be repaired, or you just need an annual service to your current one, we can help! Our expert plumbers are proud to install electric hot water systems from a number of leading brands. They can even choose the perfect one for you by assessing your needs, location and budget.
In all states and territories of Australia, there are regulations around electric hot water systems. In some areas, they are being phased out in favour of more energy-efficient systems. The friendly team at Jim’s Plumbing is up to date with these regulations and can provide appropriate advice.
Quality Service for Your Hot Water System
Jim’s Plumbing is a reputable name within the plumbing industry. To ensure customer satisfaction, we work in line with our Quality Assurance Guarantee. As part of this guarantee, you benefit from:
- Fully qualified and licensed plumbers that undergo regular training – our plumbers are always up to date with the latest industry products and knowledge
- A 12 month warranty on all workmanship, parts and materials supplied and installed by us
- $20 million public liability insurance
- 15 years of experience
- State of the art technology in tracking and dispatch to ensure we are always on time
- Fixed prices whenever possible
- Certificates of compliance to prove we are always working in line with government standards and regulations
Electric Hot Water System Cost
At Jim’s Plumbing, we price competitively for all electric water heater services, repairs and installations. Our pricing is transparent and upfront, so there are no unexpected surprises when it comes time to pay. Best of all, we offer our customers flexible payment options** that don’t need a deposit and don’t gain interest.
Your plumber can sign you up on site and once approved, can start work straight away. Don’t delay work to your electric hot water system any longer. Contact the team at Jim’s Plumbing today.