Blocked Drain Experts
Jim’s Plumbing has all the best technology and experience when it comes to fixing blocked drains. We can also perform CCTV drain inspection with our electric drain machines or use high pressure water to shift any blockage.
Signs of a Blocked Drain
Often your pipes that become blocked are hidden deep underground, under your floor or in your walls. This makes it hard to diagnose a blocked drain, so there are a few things to take note of if you suspect a blocked drain. You could notice:
- Unpleasant odours coming from your drains
- Gurgling sounds in your pipes
- Sinks, showers, basins or tubs are slow to drain
- Water levels in your toilet seem too high or too low – or overflowing completely
- Water pooling around the outside of your property
If you notice any of these symptoms around your property, its best to call in a local plumbing expert from Jim’s Plumbing, straight away. You need a licensed plumber. We have all the equipment, including the electric eel and the high pressure hydro jet, which can get rid of tree roots.
Drain Cleaning Experts
Jim’s Plumbing plumbers are fast and efficient when it comes to clearing blockages from your drains. A blocked drain is just the sort of challenge they relish. It doesn’t matter if its a sewer or a stormwater drain, they can find the solution and clear the blockage. Over the years, our trained staff have come across and sorted out all the common causes of clogged drains. Experience means that they can get to the root of the problem, so to speak, without wasting your valuable time.
And if it comes to serious problems with collapsed drains or broken pipes, Jim’s can excavate and replace the offending section for a long term solution. If excavation is just not an option, we also do pipe relining, which is a way of fixing drains by putting in a new durable lining that becomes a new pipe.
Emergency Drain Unblocking
This is where Jim’s Plumbing really shines. We value our ability to be at your house within an hour* every time, any time. We operate 24/7 for your convenience and don’t waste time when getting to your house, especially in an emergency like a blocked drain may be. Jim’s Plumbing is a reputable name within the plumbing industry and to ensure customer satisfaction, we work in line with our Quality Assurance Guarantee. As part of this guarantee, you benefit from:
- Fully qualified and licensed plumbers that undergo regular training – our plumbers are always up to date with the latest industry products and knowledge
- A 12 month warranty on all workmanship, parts and materials supplied and installed by us
- $20 million public liability insurance
- Available 24 hours
- 15 years of experience
- State of the art technology in tracking and dispatch to ensure we are always on time
- Fixed prices whenever possible
- Certificates of compliance to prove we are always working in line with government standards and regulations
Interest Free Plumber
At Jim’s Plumbing, we understand that issues can arise at inconvenient times. That is why we offer incredible no deposit, interest free payment plans** that give you all the control in the payment process. Approval is granted within minutes and our plumbers have the technology to set you up at your door.
Contact us today for drain cleaning by your local plumber!