Blocked Drain Signs
Do you think you could need a blocked drain repair? There are a few certain things to take note of if you suspect a blocked drain, or even if you don’t. You could notice:
- Unpleasant odours coming from your drains
- Gurgling sounds in your pipes
- Sinks, showers, basins or tubs are slow to drain
- Water levels in your toilet seem too high or too low – or overflowing completely
- Water pooling around the outside of your property
If you notice any of these symptoms around your property, its best to call in a local plumbing expert from Jim’s Plumbing, straight away.
Jim’s Plumbing has all the best technology and experience when it comes to fixing blocked drains. If it’s serious we can use CCTV cameras and electric drain machines. We can also do blocked drain repairs if your drains become damaged or broken. Our plumbers aim to provide a long term solution rather than just a patch-up job. They complete ongoing training to ensure they are always up to date with the latest fault finding techniques.
Emergency Blocked Drain Repairs
Jim’s Plumbing is a reputable name within the plumbing industry. To ensure customer satisfaction, we work in line with our Quality Assurance Guarantee. As part of this guarantee, you benefit from:
- Fully qualified and licensed plumbers that undergo regular training – our plumbers are always up to date with the latest industry products and knowledge
- A 12 month warranty on all workmanship, parts and materials supplied and installed by us
- $20 million public liability insurance
- 15 years of experience
- State of the art technology in tracking and dispatch to ensure we are always on time
- Fixed prices whenever possible
- Certificates of compliance to prove we are always working in line with government standards and regulations
Blocked Drain Repair Cost
If you are worried about the cost of your blocked drain repair, why not take advantage of our range of interest free payment plans**? These plans require no deposit and can be managed in weekly or fortnightly instalments to suit your needs. The application process is simple with most customers gaining approval within minutes. Once the approval has been granted, work can start straight away.
Don’t delay your blocked drain repair any longer. Contact the team you know and love today at Jim’s Plumbing.