Jim’s Plumbing can take care of all your emergency plumbing and offers a range of general plumbing services.
Has your water pipe ever burst in the middle of the night? Or the hot water died in the middle of a shower? Do you need an emergency plumber? We know problems with your plumbing in Melbourne can occur at any time. Our local plumbers understand that you should not wait for days or even weeks to have your plumbing needs taken care of. That is why Jim’s Plumbing operates 24 hours, every day of the year with our emergency plumbing services. Jim’s Plumbing is your local plumber in Melbourne, which is why we can often be at your house within an hour of your call*.
Need a plumber in Melbourne?
Jim’s plumber is just around the corner from you. You might need a plumber in Melbourne’s Eastern Suburbs or a plumber in South Melbourne. We are located in Dandenong, in Werribee, down in Point Cook, over in Essendon and even in Port Melbourne. Jim’s Plumbing is a reputable name within the plumbing industry. To ensure customer satisfaction, we work in line with our Quality Assurance Guarantee. As part of this guarantee, you benefit from:
- Fully qualified and licensed plumbers that undergo regular training – our Melbourne plumbers are always up to date with the latest industry products and knowledge
- A 12-month warranty on all plumbing workmanship, parts and materials supplied and installed by us
- $20 million public liability insurance
- 15 years of plumbing experience
- State of the art technology in tracking and dispatch to ensure we are always on time
- Fixed plumbing prices whenever possible
- Certificates of compliance to prove we are always working in line with government standards and regulations
If money is a big consideration for you, Jim’s Plumbing Melbourne has the answer. We offer our customers $0 deposit, interest-free payment plans**. These are manageable in weekly or fortnightly instalments. Approval is granted within minutes and there’s no waiting around at your door. No matter where you live if you need a Melbourne plumber, then contact Jim’s Plumbing now.