Hot Water Repairs Geelong
When you need hot water service in Geelong, be sure to call Jim’s Plumbing. We have decades of experience and are loved and respected nationwide. That’s right, Jim’s Plumbing has the answer to all your hot water needs. We have over 15 years in the industry and an army of qualified hot water plumbers at our disposal. This means that we can handle any of your hot water issues and problems.
Need a hot water repair or service done in Geelong today? Jim’s Plumbing operates 24/7, every day of the year and can even be at your door within the hour* for all hot water emergencies. Our plumbers are highly trained in finding and fixing any issue with your hot water system. Everyone relies on hot water and when your hot water refuses to flow, you need to get it fixed fast.
Just some of the hot water repairs Jim’s Plumbing does in Geelong include:
- Broken hot water thermostats
- Issues with heating element
- Hot water leaks
- Broken hot water tempering valve
- No hot water or inadequate hot water
- Leaking hot water cylinders
- Water leaking from the pressure release valves
- Pilot lights out
- Gas hot water faults
- Faulty electric hot water heaters
- Faulty fuse or circuit breaker or RCD
- Rust coloured water
- Hot water valve problems
Hot Water Installation
At Jim’s Plumbing, we have been installing and repairing hot water systems in Geelong for well over 15 years. Same day service and weekend installations are just some of the features we are famous for. When you need it, we will install your new hot water system and disconnect your existing one. All installs are completed by fully licensed and accredited plumbers.
Hot Water Geelong System Replacement
For when your hot water system needs replacing, Jim’s Plumbing supplies a range of different hot water heaters. From solar to gas, from Rinnai to Rheem – we have the expertise to guide you through your purchase.
Our brands include:
- Stiebel Eltron
If we do not have the particular brand of hot water system you prefer, we can order it in for you. Some factors to consider when choosing the right hot water system include:
- What type of energy you can use (gas, solar, electric, heat pump)
- What size system do you need (this depends on numerous factors such as the number of bathrooms, number of residents, how you use your hot water etc)
- Space considerations for indoors and outdoors – this will help you determine where your system should be installed around your home or office
- Features required such as temperature controls, warranty etc
Emergency Hot Water
Our service is backed by our Quality Assurance Guarantee. This means that all our plumbers arrive on time, are well presented and leave your property the way it was when they arrived. We also offer a range of $0 interest free payment plans**. These plans are very flexible because they can be easily repaid in either weekly or fortnightly instalments.
To have any of your hot water plumbing questions and queries answered, contact us at Jim’s Plumbing today!