Your Local Hot Water Experts
We service all suburbs in Adelaide. It doesn’t matter if you are in Elizabeth or down by the beach in Henley Beach or Semaphore. Our hot water plumbers are always local in the Adelaide northern and western suburbs. We can even be at your door within an hour of your call*.
Need a hot water repair or service in done Adelaide right now? Our plumbers are highly trained in finding and fixing any issue with your hot water system. We all rely on hot water and since hot water is such a vital part of our daily lives, it is important to get it right. When your hot water refuses to flow, your lifestyle is completely disrupted.
Just some of our hot water repair services in Adelaide include:
- Broken hot water thermostats
- Broken heating element
- Hot water leak
- Hot water service
- Broken hot water tempering valve
- No hot water or inadequate hot water
- Leaking hot water cylinders
- Water leaking from the pressure release valves
- Pilot lights out
- Faulty gas systems
- Broken electric hot water heaters
- Broken fuse or circuit breaker or RCD
- Rust coloured water
- Broken hot water valve
- Broken hot water tank
At Jim’s Plumbing, we have been installing hot water systems in Adelaide for over 15 years. Same day service and weekend installations are what we specialise in. We will source, connect and install your new hot water system. All installations are completed by fully licensed and accredited plumbers.
Hot Water System Replacement
Does your hot water system need replacing? At Jim’s Plumbing, we supply a range of different hot water heaters. From solar to gas, from Rinnai to Rheem – we have the expertise to guide you through your purchase. Our brands include:
- Stiebel Eltron
If we do not stock the particular brand of hot water system you prefer, we can order it in for you. Some factors to consider when choosing the right hot water system include:
- What type of energy can you use (gas, solar, electric, heat pump)
- What size system do you need (this depends on numerous factors such as the number of bathrooms, number of residents, how you use your hot water, etc)
- Space considerations for indoors and outdoors – this will help you determine where your system should be installed around your home or office
- Features required such as temperature controls
Emergency Hot Water
Jim’s Plumbing operates 24/7, every day of the year and can even be at your door within the hour* for all hot water emergencies. Our service is backed by our Quality Assurance Guarantee. This means that all our plumbers arrive on time, are well presented and complete the job to the highest standard. We also offer a range of $0 deposit, interest free payment plans**. These plans are very flexible because they can be easily repaid in either weekly or fortnightly instalments without the need for paying all of an unexpected bill upfront.
Contact Jim’s Plumbing Adelaide today to have all your hot water plumbing questions answered.