Hot Water Repairs Canberra
When you need hot water service in Canberra, there is only one name you need to know – Jim’s Plumbing. Here at Jim’s Plumbing, all our expert hot water technicians are fully qualified and trained to supply, install, service and repair all your hot water products in Canberra.
From Tuggeranong, Belconnen to Gungahlin – we have you covered. No job is too big or too small for our team of qualified plumbers. Our local tradesmen are always ready for your call. At Jim’s Plumbing, we can also be at your door within the hour*.
Need a hot water repair or service done in Canberra today? Our plumbers are highly trained in finding and fixing any issue with your hot water system.
Everyone relies on hot water. When your hot water refuses to flow, you quickly realise that you need it restored ASAP.
Jim’s Plumbing caters to a wide range of hot water repairs and services. Some of these include:
- Broken hot water thermostats
- Broken heating element
- Hot water leak
- Hot water service
- Broken hot water tempering valve
- No hot water or inadequate hot water
- Leaking hot water cylinders
- Water leaking from the pressure release valves
- Pilot lights out
- Faulty gas systems
- Broken electric hot water heaters
- Broken fuse or circuit breaker or RCD
- Rust coloured water
- Broken hot water valve
- Broken hot water tank
Hot Water Installation
At Jim’s Plumbing, we have been installing hot water systems in Canberra for over 15 years. Same day service and weekend installations are what we specialise in. We will install your new hot water system and safely disconnect your existing one. All installs are completed by fully licensed and accredited plumbers.
Hot Water System Replacement
When your hot water system needs replacing, Jim’s Plumbing supplies a range of different hot water heaters. From solar to gas, from Rinnai to Rheem – we have the expertise to guide you through your purchase.
Our brands include:
- Stiebel Eltron
If we do not have the particular brand of hot water system you prefer, we can order it in for you. Some factors to consider when choosing the right hot water system include:
- What type of energy you can use (gas, solar, electric, heat pump)
- What size system do you need (this depends on numerous factors such as the number of bathrooms, number of residents, how you use your hot water etc)
- Space considerations for indoors and outdoors – this will help you determine where your system should be installed around your home or office
- Features required such as temperature controls
Emergency Hot Water
Jim’s Plumbing operates 24/7, every day of the year and can even be at your door within the hour* for all hot water emergencies.
Our service is backed by our Quality Assurance Guarantee. This means that all our plumbers arrive on time, are well presented and leave your property the way it was when they arrived.
We also offer a range of $0 interest free payment plans**. These plans are very flexible because they can be easily repaid in either weekly or fortnightly instalments.
To have any of your hot water plumbing questions and queries answered, contact us at Jim’s Plumbing today!