Cistern Plumbing Services Near You
At Jim’s Plumbing, customer satisfaction is our number one priority. We set goals with a focus on full customer satisfaction through fair trade. We pride ourselves on our ability to fix a large spectrum of issues. Jim’s expert plumbers know all about cisterns and can deal with:
- Spare parts for all leading brands
- Replacement/upgrade if needed
- Small jobs
- Any style or type of cistern
Any Make and Type of Cistern
It doesn’t matter what brand of cistern you need repairing – we can fix them all, including Caroma, Fowler, Stylus, Mondella, Imperial Ware, Geberit, Estilo, Imperial, Raymor, Kohler, Porcher, Donson and Irwell. And our professional plumbers know how to mend in-wall cisterns as well.
Cistern Plumbing Quality Assurance Guarantee
To ensure your complete satisfaction, at Jim’s Plumbing, we work in line with a Quality Assurance Guarantee. This means:
- 15 years’ experience
- Fully qualified and licensed plumbers that undergo regular training – our plumbers are always up to date with the latest industry products and knowledge
- A 12 month warranty on all workmanship, parts and materials supplied and installed by us
- $20 million public liability insurance
- State of the art technology in tracking and dispatch to ensure we are always on time
- Fixed prices whenever possible
- Certificates of compliance to prove we are always working in line with government standards and regulations
Interest Free Cistern Plumbing Near You
Jim’s Plumbing offers a range of payment methods to suit you. Along with cash, credit card, cheque and EFTPOS, we offer $0 deposit, interest free payment plans**. These plans are becoming increasingly popular, with many of our customers approved within minutes. With the freedom to pay off work in manageable installments, we take the pressure off our customers to have the money upfront.
If you are ready to book in with one of our reliable and friendly plumbers then simply contact us.
Other Plumbing Services
At Jim’s Plumbing, we pride ourselves on our ability to fix a large spectrum of issues. We specialise in all general maintenance plumbing issues, such as blocked drains, hot water systems, leaky tapware and the installation of appliances. We use the latest technology and diagnostic tools to determine the plumbing problem and aim to fix it on the spot. Our other services include: