Saxon Hot Water System Units
Whilst you can no longer find a Saxon hot water system to buy we can still repair and install their products 24/7, every day of the year and even within the hour*.
Saxon was a well-known name in the hot water industry for over 100 years. Unfortunately, as of June 2011, they went into liquidation. Below is a list of the most common Saxon hot water units:
- 90L Copper Flow heat exchange electric storage
- 140L Copper Flow heat exchange electric storage
- 140L TruFlow heat exchange electric storage
- 180L Copper Flow heat exchange electric storage
- 280L Copper Flow heat exchange electric storage
- 280L Truflow heat exchange electric storage
- 400L Copper Flow heat exchange electric storage
- 340L Copper Flow heat exchange heat pump
- 400L Copper Flow heat exchange heat pump
- 400L Solar
- SuperFlow Storage Displacement Heat Pump
- SolarStar Solar Hot Water Without Solar Panels
Saxon Hot Water System Spare Parts
At Jim’s Plumbing, we have the expertise to fix your Saxon product. Worried that we won’t have the correct spare parts? Our plumbers are trained in the latest fault finding techniques to ensure they can quickly and easily get your Saxon hot water system back up and running in no time at all. They can walk you through your Saxon repair or replacement and have the ability to source and supply spare parts with a quick turn around.
Saxon Heat Pumps
While Saxon was still creating hot water systems, they specialised in both electric hot water systems, and heat pumps. Saxon heat pumps, as with all heat pumps, were an energy efficient electric water heater. They used the ambient temperature outside and refrigerant gases to warm your water.
While a small amount of electricity is required to run the fan and motor, Saxon heat pumps use the ambient temperature alone to heat your water.
Saxon Hot Water System Problems
If you still have a hot water system by Saxon, chances are it is getting on in age and you might start to experience some problems with it. The most common Saxon hot water system problems we have experienced include:
- Leaking storage tank or pipework
- Faulty pressure relief valve
- Pinhole leaks in copper coil
- Corroded tank
- Overheating and boiling water
At Jim’s Plumbing, our technicians are highly trained in Saxon fault finding and can identify and solve your hot water problems.
Saxon Hot Water System Price
When your Saxon hot water system gives up unexpectedly you don’t want to be waiting around for weeks to save up for a replacement. That’s far too long without any hot water! That’s why at Jim’s Plumbing we offer $0 deposit interest free payment plans** so you can buy now and pay later.
Instead of paying it all off upfront, you can pay it over a longer time with weekly or fortnightly instalments. With no interest, there’s no need to feel the financial stress.
Need a hot water expert for your Saxon hot water system? Contact Jim’s Plumbing today!