Saxon Hot Water System Units
While Saxon hot water systems do not exist any longer, we can still repair and install their products 24/7, every day of the year and even within the hour*.
Saxon was a well-known name in the hot water industry for over 100 years. Unfortunately, as of June 2011, they went into liquidation. Below is a list of the most common Saxon hot water units:
- 90L Copper Flow heat exchange electric storage
- 140L Copper Flow heat exchange electric storage
- 140L TruFlow heat exchange electric storage
- 180L Copper Flow heat exchange electric storage
- 280L Copper Flow heat exchange electric storage
- 280L Truflow heat exchange electric storage
- 400L Copper Flow heat exchange electric storage
- 340L Copper Flow heat exchange heat pump
- 400L Copper Flow heat exchange heat pump
- 400L Solar
- SuperFlow Storage Displacement Heat Pump
- SolarStar Solar Hot Water Without Solar Panels
Saxon Hot Water System Spare Parts
At Jim’s Plumbing, we have the expertise to fix your Saxon hot water system. Worried that we won’t have the correct spare parts? Our plumbers are trained in the latest fault finding techniques to ensure they can quickly and easily get your Saxon hot water system back up and running in no time at all. They can walk you through your Saxon repair or replacement and have the ability to source and supply spare parts with a quick turn around.
Quality Hot Water Service
We are also pleased to offer our customers a Quality Assurance Guarantee on all our jobs. This means that our plumbers will arrive on time, be well presented and complete the job to the highest standards. We also offer our customers a range of $0 deposit, interest free payment plans**. These plans have increased in popularity with our customers because of the flexibility they provide. If you wish to find out more information you can contact us or ask one of our plumbers when they arrive. Approval is granted within minutes!
So, what are you waiting for? Here at Jim’s Plumbing, we are your local experts in all hot water systems. Whatever you need, whether that’s a repair or service, the experts at Jim’s Plumbing will be able to help you out.