The Rinnai Sunmaster Range
The Rinnai Sunmaster range is designed to maximise the free energy that the sun provides. They are environmentally friendly and an affordable range of energy-efficient hot water heating systems. At Jim’s Plumbing, we supply, hot water repair, hot water service and hot water install Rinnai Sunmaster products. We operate 24/7, every day of the year and can even be at your door within the hour*. It doesn’t matter if you have an issue with your Rinnai Sunmaster pump or the system itself, our technicians have the expertise to identify the problem and suggest a long term solution.
Our team of local plumbers in Adelaide, Melbourne, Geelong, Sydney, Canberra, Perth, Brisbane and Gold Coast specialise in all things Rinnai Sunmaster. Some of their benefits include:
- A range of storage capacities from 175 litres to 315 litres
- Available with electric boost or continuous flow gas boost
- Minimal impact on the aesthetics of your roofline
- No need to reinforce the roof structure
- Enduro collectors use aluminium fin solar absorber to maximise efficiency
- Available with a frost protection kit
- Innovative control system using a step-less speed controlled pump
- A sacrificial anode is provided in the tank for added protection
- Warranty is 5 years on the tanks and 7 years on the collectors
Why Jim’s Plumbing?
At Jim’s Plumbing, we operate 24/7, every day of the year for all your emergency services. Broken Sunmaster? Need a replacement? No problem at all! Our team of plumbers is trained in the latest fault finding techniques to ensure your emergency is dealt with. Jim’s Plumbing is a reputable name within the plumbing industry. To ensure customer satisfaction, we work in line with our Quality Assurance Guarantee. As part of this guarantee, you benefit from:
- Fully qualified and licensed plumbers that undergo regular training – our plumbers are always up to date with the latest industry products and knowledge
- A 12 month warranty on all workmanship
- $20 million public liability insurance
- 15 years of experience
- State of the art technology in tracking and dispatch to ensure we are always on time
- Fixed prices whenever possible
- Certificates of compliance to prove we are always working in line with government standards and regulations
When it comes to all your plumbing needs, there is only one name to contact, Jim’s Plumbing.
The Rinnai Sunmaster solar system range is a highly affordable and environmentally friendly collection of solar heating systems. They are all eligible for Australian Government rebates. There are two sizes of storage tanks available with the Sunmaster electric boosted solar split system. The 200-litre tank or the 315 litre. The 200-litre tank is suitable to service homes of 2-4 people and comes with 2 solar panels, while the 315 litre is suited to households of between 3-5 people and comes with the option of 2 or 3 solar panels. Each system comes with a 7-year warranty on its solar panels in addition to a 5-year warranty on its storage tank.
Rinnai Sunmaster Price
There’s no need to worry about the cost of a Rinnai Sunmaster system with our range of $0 deposit, interest free payment plans**. Approval is granted within minutes and our plumbers have the technology to set you up at your door. We have weekly and fortnightly options to suit your needs. Contact us today to find out more information.