Your Local Rheem Plumber
The Rheem Pronto range is an extremely efficient series of instantaneous hot water heaters that are suitable for smaller living spaces of up to 1.5 bathrooms. The Pronto range has a 6 star energy rating and is designed for external installation. It can be installed to run on either LPG or Natural Gas.
Rheem Pronto 12 and Rheem Pronto 16
The Rheem Pronto comes in two different sizes, 12 Litres and 16 Litres. Both have the same features and only differ in heating capacity. One major advantage of the Rheem Pronto range over any other range is the built in hydro electric generator that with automatically light the gas when you flick your hot water tap on. This allows the system to stay on standby for instant hot water delivery without using power. Meaning you’ll still get hot water in a power outage. Some other features of the Pronto range include…
- Apart from no electrical connection being required, the Rheem Pronto instantaneous hot water heater does not require batteries
- The water heater is protected against high water pressure due to the pressure relief valve installed
- The gas flow is regulated for optimum efficiency and water temperature control via the electronic control system
- Summer and winter options to ensure a superior hot water supply all year round
- The unit will automatically shut down should overheating occur – an excellent safety feature
- Inlet water strainer installed
- Designed in Australia to suit our climate conditions
- A heat shield is optional if this is a regulatory requirement in your area
- Available to run on natural gas or LPG
Both systems are backed by a 10 year warranty on parts and 3 years on labour, so you know you’re covered by Rheem.
Rheem Pronto Installation, Repair and Service
If you fancy yourself a Rheem Pronto system and need to have your old hot water system replaced, call Jim’s Plumbing. We are the hot water experts and are local to your area. We operate 24/7, so if you’re experiencing troubles with your current heater and want it looked at, you can call us any time. We can be with you within the hour*. Look into our $0 deposit, interest free payment plans** as well for flexible payment options that can have your new hot water system installed without you paying anything upfront.
Contact us today for more information, or to book your next Jim’s Plumbing service.