Rheem 4 Benefits
The range has 3 distinct models, the Rheem 4 Star Gas 90L, Rheem 4 Star Gas 135L and the Rheem 4 Star Gas 170L. The difference in size and capacity is to suit varying sizes of houses and the number of people needing hot water.
All 3 models run on mains pressure, giving you a high flow of water and the ability to keep a consistent flow throughout multiple taps in your house. All models have a 7 year warranty on the cylinder and 3 years on labour. Here’s a brief look at the 3 different models.
Rheem 4 Star Gas 90L
- suitable for a home with 1-2 people featuring a 90 litre storage tank capacity with 190L first hour capacity.
Rheem 4 Star Gas 135L
- with a storage tank capacity of 135 litres and 252 litre first hour capacity the Rheem gas 135L is suitable for a home with between 2-3 people.
Rheem 4 Star Gas 170L
- ideal for a larger home with up to 5 people, the Rheem gas 170L has a capacity of 170 litres and provides 287 litres first hour capacity – greatly reducing the time required for your water to reheat.
Rheem Gas Installation, Repair and Service
If you would like your next hot water system to be a brand new Rheem gas storage unit, contact Jim’s Plumbing today. We are the hot water experts and are local to our area. We can install new systems or repair and service existing ones as well. The best part about all of this is that we can do it all 24/7, so you don’t have to wait till the next morning if you’re having hot water problems. No one should go without hot water for too long, or worse, be forced to take a cold shower in winter. That’s why we pride ourselves on our ability to get to your house within an hour* of your call.
Jim’s Plumbing is a reputable name with a reliable plumbing service. To ensure customer satisfaction, we work in line with our Quality Assurance Guarantee. As part of this guarantee, you benefit from:
- Fully qualified and licensed plumbers that undergo regular training – our plumbers are always up to date with the latest industry products and knowledge
- A 12 month warranty on all workmanship, parts and materials supplied and installed by us
- $20 million public liability insurance
- 15 years of experience
- State of the art technology in tracking and dispatch to ensure we are always on time
- Fixed prices whenever possible
- Certificates of compliance to prove we are always working in line with government standards and regulations
When it comes to your Rheem service, don’t settle for anything less.
Also, to add to our amazing list of customer benefits, we offer $0 deposit, interest free payment plans** so that you can get a new hot water heater, or have yours repaired, and keep your financial freedom. For more information on Rheem 4 star hot water systems, our services, or our interest free payment plans**, contact us today.