What is the Dux Proflo?
The Dux Proflo electric storage hot water heater comes in many different sizes and tank capacities. They range from a tiny 25 litre, all the way to a whopping 400 litre. Which size is best for you all depends on the size of your house and how many people the hot water heater will be servicing. Your local Jim’s Plumbing hot water expert will be happy to assist you in choosing the best one for you and your house.
The Dux Proflo has the advantage over competitors because of its ability to be installed either externally or internally in your home. Some more features of the Dux Proflo include:
- Steel tank comprised of Dux Duro-namel vitreous enamel to ensure durability and longevity
- External or internal installation options
- Water connections are situated on both side of the tank allowing for easy and flexible installation
- Mains pressure flow to all taps, even when running multiple taps simultaneously
- Polymer base to resist damage and moisture
- Twin elements available in the 315L and 400L options
- Range of sizes available to suit the hot water heating requirements for a home with between 1-12 people
Dux Proflo Hot Water System Installation and Repair
Jim’s Plumbing can install, repair or service your Dux Proflo electric storage hot water system. We have all the tools and experience necessary to complete any job.
We can uninstall your current system and replace it with a brand new one. We can also repair and change any parts that may be faltering in your current system. With over 15 years of experience in the hot water industry, Jim’s Plumbing is your number one option for any hot water installations, hot water repairs, hot water services or hot water system replacements.
The best part is, we can do it all 24/7, and can be at your house within an hour*. No matter the time of day or the day of the year, call us for any hot water system issue.
Interest Free Dux Hot Water Heater
We can also offer interest free payment plans** on any job large or small, this includes installation and repairs on Dux Proflo systems. Our plans require no deposit, and are very easy to sign up for. Just ask your plumber on site and they can have you approved within minutes. You’ll get a choice between weekly or fortnightly repayments.
Contact us at Jim’s Plumbing today for more information about how the Dux Proflo might be right for you.