Require service to your AquaMAX Solar SE260 hot water system? We can help!
The AquaMAX Solar SE260 is ideal for smaller households of 1-3 people with one bathroom. It can reliably deliver water of up to 70ºC with a capacity of 260 litres.
The AquaMAX Solar SE260 split system unit is constructed with a vitreous enamel storage tank, 2 slimline solar panels on the roof and a special electric boost element.
Jim’s Plumbing is proficient in hot water service and hot water repair of these systems. We have over a decade of experience within the hot water field and know what it takes to provide exceptional service every time. We operate 24/7, every day of the year and can even be to your door within an hour* of your call.
Our Quality Assurance Guarantee
At Jim’s Plumbing, we choose to work in line with a Quality Assurance Guarantee. This ensures we always operate with customer satisfaction as our number one priority.
As part of this guarantee we:
- Always arrive with the intention of completing the job on the spot
- Offer a 12 month warranty on all workmanship, parts and materials supplied and installed by us
- Have a $20 million public liability insurance
- Ensure our technicians are up to date with the latest products and knowledge through continuous training
- Offer state of the art tracking and dispatch systems to ensure we are always on time
- Offer fixed prices on every job we can
- Issue certificates of compliance to prove we work in line with government standards and regulations
Plus much more!
You can be sure when you choose Jim’s Plumbing for work to your AquaMAX Solar SE260, you are in safe hands.
Interest Free AquaMAX Solar SE260
When it comes to the repair or replacement of your hot water heater, Jim’s Plumbing understands it can be a financial burden. That’s why are proud to offer a range of interest free payment plans** for your convenience.
These plans require no upfront deposit and can be managed in a way that suits you. In weekly or fortnightly instalments, you can repay the total cost of the work so you are never inconvenienced by large upfront payments.
The application for these plans is simple and can be carried out on site with your plumber. Most of our customers are approved within minutes so you are never left waiting long before work commences.
If you have any questions or want to book today, give the team at Jim’s Plumbing a contact us.