AquaMAX G390SS Benefits
The AquaMAX G390SS hot water system is a gas storage water system suited to households of 3-6 people or homes with 3 or more bathrooms. With hot water recovery from 185 litres per hour, there is enough water for the entire family!
Why choose this system?
- Light weight and compact system
- Inbuilt mixing valve
- 390 litre first hour delivery
- 155 litre stainless steel tank to withstand tough conditions
- 5 star energy rating
- No anode required which reduces the lifetime servicing costs
- Suitable for external installation
- Natural gas connection
- 12 year cylinder warranty for your continued peace of mind
24 Hour AquaMAX G390SS Service
Jim’s Plumbing operates 24/7, every day of the year for your convenience. In fact, we always try to be at your door within an hour* of your call any time of day. We even operate on public holidays for a range of plumbing services.
Our Quality Assurance Guarantee
We have been in the plumbing game for 15 years and know what it takes to provide premium service on all of our jobs. We work in line with our Quality Assurance Guarantee which ensures we always operate with customer satisfaction as our number one priority.
As part of this guarantee we:
- Always arrive with the intention of completing the job on the spot
- Offer a 12 month warranty on all workmanship, parts and materials supplied and installed by us
- Have $20 million public liability insurance
- Ensure our technicians are up to date with the latest products and knowledge through continuous training
- Offer state of the art tracking and dispatch systems to ensure we are always on time
- Offer fixed prices on every job we can
- Issue certificates of compliance to prove we work in line with government standards and regulations
Plus much more!
You can be sure when you choose Jim’s Plumbing for work to your AquaMAX G390SS, you are in safe hands.
Interest Free AquaMAX Hot Water System
Another way we work to put our customers first is by offering a range of interest free payment plans**. These plans require no deposit and can be managed in a way that suits you.
In weekly or fortnightly instalments you have the flexibility to pay off the costs with no need for hefty upfront payments.
The application process for these plans is easy, with most of our customers being approved within minutes. Your plumber can apply for you while on site and once approved, can start work straight away, so we don’t waste any of your precious time.
If you have any questions or want to book one of our reliable and friendly plumbers, contact us today.