AquaMAX G270VE Service
The AquaMAX G270VE hot water system is a gas storage water heater suited to households of 2-4 people. With a 135 litre heater, this system can provide 270 litres of hot water within the first hour.
Other benefits of this system include:
- 5 star energy rating
- Ability to run off natural gas or LPG
- Constructed with a vitreous enamel lining to guard against corrosion
- 5 year cylinder warranty for your continued peace of mind
Your AquaMAX Specialists
Jim’s Plumbing is your local expert when it comes to the service of a range of AquaMAX products. We can install, service and repair the AquaMAX G270VE system at a time that suits you, with 24/7 service, every day of the year. Whenever possible, we even try to be there within an hour* of your call.
When you need expert advice on your system that you can trust, call the team at Jim’s Plumbing. We recommend regular servicing of this system to ensure its longevity. As part of our regular service plan to this system, our technicians will:
- Inspect and flush temperature pressure relief valve
- Inspect and flush the expansion control valve
- Check burner gas pressure
- Check thermocouple condition and operation
- Check igniter
- Ensure safe operation of and clean pilot and main burner
- Visually check the water heater for problems
There is no job too big or small for the team at Jim’s Plumbing, with quality service our number one priority.
Why Jim’s Plumbing?
At Jim’s Plumbing, we operate 24/7, every day of the year for all your AquaMAX G270VE services. Broken system? Need a replacement? No problem at all! Our team of plumbers is trained in the latest fault finding techniques to ensure your emergency is dealt with. Jim’s Plumbing is a reputable name within the plumbing industry. To ensure customer satisfaction, we work in line with our Quality Assurance Guarantee. As part of this guarantee, you benefit from:
- Fully qualified and licensed plumbers that undergo regular training – our plumbers are always up to date with the latest industry products and knowledge
- A 12 month warranty on all workmanship
- $20 million public liability insurance
- 15 years’ of experience
- State of the art technology in tracking and dispatch to ensure we are always on time
- Fixed prices whenever possible
- Certificates of compliance to prove we are always working in line with government standards and regulations
When it comes to all your plumbing needs, there is only one name to contact, Jim’s Plumbing.
At Jim’s Plumbing, we understand that hot water installation, hot water repairs or hot water system replacements may be a financial burden. We have 15 years’ experience within the industry and know what it takes to provide what our customers need. That’s why we provide our customers with flexible payment options in the form of interest free payment terms**.
These terms are simple, with either weekly or fortnightly instalments to choose from and it’s easy to apply. Our customers often get approved within minutes, with your plumber able to process the application for you on site.
There is no need to delay work to your AquaMAX G270VE. Contact the experts at Jim’s Plumbing today.