Need a plumber in Brisbane NOW? Look no further than Jim’s Plumbing.
For after-hours plumbing, emergency plumbing, weekend plumbing, or any Brisbane plumbing needs, call 1300 133 509.
Belonging to part of the renowned Jim’s Group, Jim’s Plumbing Brisbane has 20 years’ experience providing a full range of plumbing services to many Brisbane homes and businesses. Our competitive pricing including interest free terms* and our same day 24/7 service* makes Jim’s the number one choice for many Brisbane residents.
Why choose Jim’s Plumbing in Brisbane?
We understand that time is important. That’s why your local Jim’s plumber in Brisbane can be at your doorstep within the hour*. Our GPS tracking systems ensure that our plumbers arrive on time, so we don’t keep you waiting.
We’re available 24/7!
No one plans to have a plumbing emergency. Jim’s plumbers in Brisbane are available for same day 24/7 service*. Our after-hours plumberwill have your plumbing problems sorted in no time, so you can get on with the rest of your day, or night. Jim’s plumbers in Brisbane are even available on public holidays, Easter and Christmas.
We do it all!
Whether it’s fixing your hot water system, unblocking a drain, or repairing a pipe, Jim’s Plumbing Brisbane have you covered.
All our plumbers are qualified, licensed, and experienced. We offer an extensive range of plumbing services, including:
· Hot water systems
· Unblocking drains
· Tapware repairs
· Gas fitting, repairs and installation
· Toilet installation
· Pipe repairs
· Dishwasher installation
· Bathroom plumbing
Every Jim’s Plumbing Brisbane van is equipped with specialised tools, spare parts and fittings. This means we can tackle almost any plumbing issue – instantly. If your hot water system needs to be replaced, don’t worry. Our plumber in Brisbane stocks a range of quality hot water systems, so same day replacement is quick and easy.
We offer INTEREST FREE* Terms!
Burst pipes, blocked drains, and hot water system problems are usually an unwelcome surprise. Therefore, Jim’sPlumbing Brisbaneoffer interest free payment terms* to make it easier on the wallet. That’s right, no interest, EVER*! Ask your Jim’s plumber in Brisbane how we can help you.
For reliable, quality plumbing in Brisbane, call the experts at Jim’s Plumbing on 1300 133 509.
Too busy to make a call right now? Book a plumber online! Simply fill out the online form and we’ll call you.
Need an after-hours plumber in Brisbane? Give us a call now on 1300 133 509to get yourself out of hot water (or back under it!)
Jim’s Plumbing Brisbane
The only name you need to know for a plumber in Brisbane is Jim’s Plumbing. Available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week for all those jobs you need a plumber for, we’re even able to come to your home or business on Christmas day and over the Easter long weekend. We also treat emergencies the way they should be treated, most often having a fully qualified, licensed Brisbane plumber at your door within an hour of calling or using our online form.
Brisbane is hot enough as it is, so you don’t want trying to find a plumber to come out to your property adding the heat of frustration. Bracken Ridge, Petrie, Browns Plains, Ascot, Albany Creek, Cleveland, Springwood, Carindale, Taringa, Moorooka, The Gap, it really doesn’t matter where you live in Brisbane, we’ll be able to get a plumber there and take care of that conundrum as quickly and as efficiently as possible. If you need a stove installed and commissioned, your gas hot water heater serviced or a blocked sewer pipe cleared, a Jim’s Plumbing Brisbane plumber has the experience, the training, the tools and the resources to have that fixed up in no time and your day put back into the correct order.
So, what sorts of services can your plumber do?
There’s no job too small or too complicated for an expert Brisbane plumber from Jim’s Plumbing to tackle. We make sure every plumber has been trained to the highest degree possible, has the latest technologies and the greatest tools, has pretty much any spare part or fitting they could ever need – in short, we make sure they’re ready for anything and everything. 2.2 million residents means a lot of problems, and a lot of different problems, but an expert Brisbane plumber from Jim’s Plumbing has it all covered.
Some of the most common jobs we do are:
- Tapware repairs in Brisbane – taps are a common problem area in Brisbane, since they’re constantly being used. However, it’s not just the washers which get worn, like most people think. An expert Jim’s Plumbing Brisbane plumber will check every millimetre of your taps, repairing and replacing bits as we go along to make sure your tapware is as close new condition as possible.Your attending plumber may need to replace the entire tap should the issue be too serious. In this case, you can either choose from one of the many brands and models we stock ourselves, or else you can purchase a set from a retailer, both of which we are perfectly happy to have a plumber install for you.
- Fridge installation in Brisbane – as people continue to purchase fridges in Adelaide with ice and water dispensers, there’s a greater need to be able to install these luxury appliances. They need to be correctly attached to a mains water line, which must be done by a professional plumber from Jim’s Plumbing. We’re able to have a professional Adelaide plumber install any make and model of water-connected fridge, ensuring you get the best use out of your new appliance.
- Roof and gutter repairs in Brisbane – leaks in a gutter or roof in Brisbane need to be fixed as soon as they’re discovered, otherwise overflowing water can cause damage to stonework and interiors. Depending on what’s causing your leak, a Jim’s Plumbing Brisbane plumber will be able to unblock, repair and replace the affected guttering, or repair and replace the damaged section of roof.
- Drain unblocking in Brisbane – everybody knows how frustrating a blocked drain is in Brisbane. You don’t need to be an expert for that. What you do need to be an expert for, though, is clearing the blockage. Every friendly, fully qualified Brisbane plumber at Jim’s Plumbing most definitely falls into the category of expert; they have the latest tools and technologies for clearing even the toughest clog, and are extensively trained in every technique they might require, including the excavation and replacement of damaged and impacted pipes. There’s quite simply no blockage we aren’t able to have our Brisbane plumber clear.Washing down grease, oil and food scraps, using too much toilet paper, baby wipes or sanitary napkins, tree roots and cracked or broken pipes are some of the most common causes for blocked drains in Brisbane. Every Jim’s Plumbing professional plumber has experience and training in dealing with them all, being able to use electric eel machines, hydro jetters or other equipment depending on the specific situation.
- Gas fitting installation in Brisbane – most Brisbane properties have more than just water pipes; gas pipes are also very common, being used to fuel cooing appliances like ovens and heating appliances for rooms and water. These pipes and appliances, of course, need maintenance, and Jim’s Plumbing has that covered, too. Every professional Brisbane plumber is also fully qualified, licensed gas plumber, able to take on the repair, replacement, conversion or installation and commission of any gas pipeline or gas appliance.Gas leaks are especially serious in this area, and should be fixed as soon as they’re detected. Your attending Brisbane gas plumber will be able to locate and identify the precise cause of the leak, then carry out repairs and replacements to any pipes and appliances that may need it.
- Hot water system maintenance in Brisbane – when it comes to plumbing problems in Brisbane, their all urgent, but a problem with your hot water system is particularly so. Hot water is such a basic necessity that it’s quite hard to function without it. This is why we ensure every expert, licensed Brisbane plumber here at Jim’s Plumbing has the expertise, experience and equipment to tackle any hot water heater issue.Our vans are stocked with every tool as well as a huge range of spare parts, so your attending Brisbane plumber will most likely have everything he needs onsite to repair your faulty hot water heater. Electricity, solar, gas, it doesn’t matter type you’ve got, or what brand or model it is, well be able to repair it. Should a replacement be the only option, though, we have a range of those, too, for you to choose from, and we’ll also be happy to come back another day to install a unit you’ve bought elsewhere.
- Toilet installation in Brisbane – amongst the most unpleasant problems you could face in your Brisbane household plumbing, a faulty toilet suite is definitely up there. A Jim’s Plumbing expert plumber is able to help, though, fixing that problematic loo before it gets even worse. Every plumber has the experience and tools required to carry out repairs on any make and model of toilet suite, no matter how small or large the problem might be.Sometimes, the problem will be too serious and too expensive to repair, and in this case you attending Brisbane plumber will recommend a complete unit replacement. Now, we do stock a range of common brand toilet suites ourselves, making it much quicker and easier since your plumber can simply collect it, then come back to install on the same day. You are most welcome to wait if you prefer to purchase a different toilet from a retailer, but we’ll still be happy to make another booking for our Brisbane plumber to install it for you.
- Pipeline repairs in Brisbane – if one of your downpipes, or any other pipe, has started leaking in Brisbane, you need to get it looked at straight away. A small leak can easily turn into a burst pipe, which can end up costing lots of money in maintenance and excess water usage. A Jim’s Plumbing Brisbane plumber has the tools, parts and skills to repair or replace any material of piping, including copper, PEX and galvanised, no matter what the cause.Dishwasher installation in Brisbane – as dishwashers become more popular in Brisbane, there are more customers calling to see whether we can install their new unit, as this is a very complicated job. The answer is: yes, yes we install dishwashers! A professional Jim’s Plumbing Brisbane plumber is able to install any brand and model of dishwasher, expertly attaching it to your water mains and making sure all the parts are running smoothly and efficiently.